Office 365 Saturday Denmark (OSDK) is a FREE one-day conference with a focus on Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft CRM, Azure and all other technologies surrounding Office 365. Featuring sessions from influential and respected SharePoint/CRM/developer/IT-pro professionals from all over the world.
The conference has the following characteristics:
- Provide an environment to share knowledge and learn about Microsoft SharePoint.
- Free attendance for approx. 250 participants.
- Provide high quality sessions that are held by respected members of the international. SharePoint community (MVPs, MCMs, community leaders, Microsoft representatives).
- 3-4 tracks, each having five breakout sessions throughout the day.
- Mingle with the Danish SharePoint/CRM community during and in the after event SharePint (free beer for all participants)
- All sessions at this event will be primarily in ENGLISH and also advertised as that. By this we intend to reach a different audience than the commercial Danish conferences throughout the year and also enable sponsors without Danish representatives to connect with the Danish market.
- Not for profit organization (attendance is free, all sponsor fees go into the organization of the event)
Office 365 (SharePoint) Saturday is a global effort, and hundreds similar events have been successfully held throughout the world in many cities (see also www.spsevents.org).
The organizer Anders Dissing, SharePoint MVP and Jens Nørgaard has a proven track record with organizing SharePoint Saturday Denmark in 2009 and 2011 with 150 attendees).
Office 365 Saturday Denmark (OSDK) will give you as a sponsor the opportunity to profile your company and/or products for an audience that works on a daily basis with Office356 and surrounding technologies.
OSDK is planned to be held on 12th of March 2016 at IT-University in Copenhagen